12 October 2015
Notice of Annual General Meeting
Gore Hill Clubrooms
6.30pm Thursday 19th November 2015
The North Shore Australian Football Club will hold its Annual General Meeting on Thursday 19th November 2015. Annual reports will be distributed at the meeting.
The agenda for the meeting is set out in the Notice.
I strongly encourage all members to attend the AGM.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me (Liz Fitzgerald) on 0417 290 219
Take notice that the Annual General Meeting of North Shore Australian Football Club will be held
on: Thursday 19th November 2015
at: Gore Hill Clubrooms, Pacific Hwy, St Leonards
- Minutes of last Annual General Meeting
- To confirm the minutes of the last AGM as a true record of that meeting.
- Financial Statements
- To receive the Statement of Financial Performance, Statement of Financial Position and Statement of Cashflows of the Club and consolidated accounts of the Club for the last financial year
- Presidents Report
- To receive the Presidents’s Report on the activities of the club since the last annual general meeting.
- Nominations for Life Membership
- To receive nominations for life membership of the North Shore Football Club.
- Election of Office Bearers
- To receive nominations for office bearers of the North Shore Football Club.
By order of the Committee
A member who is entitled to attend and vote is not entitled to appoint a proxy to attend and vote instead of him.